Here at West Kelowna Orthodontics, we are very proud to be able to offer you and your family members a comfortable and warm environment that provides a consistent, comprehensive and enjoyable experience. We operate with a goal of providing effective and efficient orthodontic care, while never compromising on quality and integrity. We are fully committed to providing you with the highest standard of care while building a strong relationship based on trust and communication.
First and foremost, we believe that quality orthodontic care begins with frequent and open communication. Right from the start, our orthodontists will take the necessary time to explain all of their diagnostic findings, recommended treatments, and possible treatment alternatives. We want you to understand fully, all of the orthodontic issues that you have and how we can go about correcting them. Together with your input, we can work together to help you achieve an "ideal smile" while helping to eliminate malocclusion, enhancing your dental esthetics, and educating you on optimal oral health.
We have a modern, comfortable office here at West Kelowna Orthodontics, and have combined these great features with a committed and caring team that will help to ensure that you receive great overall orthodontic care.
Our practice offers you a full range of braces to meet your individual needs. We offer:
• Mini Metal Braces: These braces are made of high-grade steel. This type of brace is smaller, more comfortable, and more esthetically pleasing than ever before.
• Coloured Braces: These braces are the same as the mini metal braces but you get the added fun and style of being able to customize your brace colours at every appointment.
• Hidden Lingual Braces: These braces are hidden on the inside of your teeth for the most invisible form of orthodontic treatment.
• Ceramic Braces: These braces are made of clear materials. They have become quite popular with adult patients due to their enhanced esthetics.
• Invisalign®: The Invisalign system uses a series of aligners or removable trays that are designed to gradually move your teeth, without the need to bond fixed appliances onto your teeth. These appliances are very esthetic, but not appropriate for all orthodontic problems.
Contact us today to schedule a free orthodontic consultation. We look forward to helping you rebuild your smile!